6" JUNIOR BULLY STICKS - ODOR FREE!!
Junior bully sticks are the thinnest bully sticks we offer, and are often referred to as steer sticks. These are a great chew for small dogs, and although any dog can have them, larger dogs will just enjoy them more as a quicker treat.
|Bully Sticks Size||6", Junior|
|Bully Sticks Type||Odor Free, Straight|
|Dog Size||Small, Medium|
|Life-Stage||All Stages, Young, Senior|
|Crude Protein||81.2 % min|
|Crude Fat||1.8 % min|
|Crude Fiber||2 % max|
|Moisture||15 % max|
Feeding Instructions :
Remember to always supervise your dog when giving chews and provide plenty of fresh, clean water. Not for Human Consumption.
Store your bully sticks in the original zip lock bag under cool conditions
What do the terms Standard, Select, Supreme, Monster, and Mega Monster mean?
- The terms have to do with how the bully sticks are sorted.
- All the bully sticks are sorted by weight, so you get exactly what you pay for.
- Most companies sort by looks only which can sometimes be deceiving because a lot of times a bully stick can look very big, but can be very light in weight. So even though it looks big, it won't last as long because it is light and not very dense.
- For that reason, we have found the best way to sort is by weight, and not just looks.
- So the size order from lightest to heaviest goes Standard, Select, Supreme, Monster, and Beyond Monster which are the heaviest.
Why buy by weight?
- Buying by Weight guarantees you get what you pay for, not just empty words
- Dogs don't eat adjectives, Dogs eat bully sticks
- The Number of Pieces per Pound Varies, But the Weight is Guaranteed Accurate